Saturday, November 3, 2007

Welcome!

I would like to welcome you to my new challenge blog called shallenges (thanks Cindy for the name I love it).
This blog is there to challenge you and step outside your comfort zone. I love to be challenged and hope you will to.
My challenges will go up every Saturday and are due the next Saturday. Please email them to me and I will pop them on the blog so everyone can see.
There will be a random winner every week, with a little RAK from me.
Hope everyone can join in on the fun.

Sharon

4 comments:

Toni said...

Great idea Sharon. Can't wait to get started. Bring it on.LOL

Michelle Winston said...

Cute name Sharon...bring on the challenges !

Unknown said...

You STILL stuffed up the spelling in the header ROFL

Sharon said...

All fixed now Cindy.
I am shocking when it comes to spelling.........