Thursday, December 6, 2007

And the Winner is............

The layouts for the week have been fabulous and I think everyone did an amazing job. But there can only be 1 Winner and that is SUZI. Just fabulous!!!!
I just had 2 give 2 runner up prizes for $10 gift voucher(valid to end December 07) and they go to Cindy and Julie

Congrats everyone!
Can you girls please email me your address, so I can pass them on to Julie at scrappingjewels
Julie would also like to know if she can have a copy of your layouts so she can pop it in her gallery.

Sharon

6 comments:

Julie said...

THANKS!!!! I am so stoked...Doodlebug alphas here I come...:}
thankyou so much!
Julie

Unknown said...

Thanks ! I was so glad just to have actually DONE one of your shallenges finally.

You've got my addy and a copy of my LO so feel free to forward them to Julie.

Hmmm...what to buy ?

Suzi said...

WOW! Thanks so much. Congrats to Julie and Cindy.
I look forward to doing more of your challenges, they are great.

Thanks again
Suzi

Anonymous said...

Well done to Suzi,Julie & Cindy. Looking forward to seeing what we all come up with for the next challenge.

Unknown said...

YAY GIRLS CONGRATS TO YOUR ALL JOB WELL DONE,ITS SO EXCITING WHEN YOU WIN SOMETHING...(doin a lil dance)

Unknown said...

IM DYING TO SEE EVERYONE'S CHALLENGE THIS TIME ROUND,IM WONDERING WHAT'S HAPPENED???LOL